HRMS PROJECT COORDINATOR
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a HRMS Project Coordinator. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the point person for all project related activities and balancing ever-changing priorities;
- Processing a high volume of invoices, creating purchase orders, requisitions, invoice receipts and other documents as required;
- Performing budget tracking, and resource management using a variety of systems and tools;
- Working with budget holders to ensure financial controls in are place;
- Monitoring any activity that does not fall within the tracked budget amount and escalating as necessary;
- Processing complex chargebacks and coordinating closely with Finance, Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Human Resources; and,
- Running daily/weekly reports and tracking actuals against budgeted amount for each expense, resource and/or any additional spending.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Office/Business Administration, Systems Analysis, Project Management Human Resources or related field;
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience;
- Demonstrated skill with office management systems and ERP;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.);
- Ability to be proactive and to prioritize and organize numerous demands with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment; execute many complex tasks simultaneously and think with a business owner mindset; and,
- Experience with Banner (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.