Oracle BI Developer/Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Oracle BI Developer/Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Extracting data from LaMPSS only;
- Organizing the data into business information;
- Storing the business information in a repository;
- Providing analytical tools to users; and
- Generating reports, scorecards, KPIs, and metrics for users.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with Oracle OBIEE/OBIA reporting solution;
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI);
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Administration tools to develop repository, format data for the purposes of querying and analysis, and data warehouse management;
- Knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Server;
- Experience developing and maintaining ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) and modifying load automation;
- The ability to participate in validation of Business Requirements; and,
- The ability to participate in solution design, build and implementation.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.