SQL Developer (title of position is changed)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Security Consultant. This is a twelve (12) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
The requirements are:
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience doing data analysis, providing analytical insights to help stakeholders make informed decisions;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- High degree of autonomy and excellent eye for detail;
- Excellent ability to work with multiple sources of data and correlating the information;
- Strong knowledge in SQL and relational database principles;
- Excellent skills in writing and fine tuning SQL stored procedures;
- Expert in Microsoft Access development skills and VBA programming;
- Very strong knowledge of Excel and pivot tables; and,
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience of tableau development.
- Nice to Have
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Information Security background/knowledge
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now to talk to a recruiter @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52948 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.