Intermediate Technical Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for assisting with data collection analysis, application mapping, work packet development documentation and scheduling of server builds and migrations;
- Be coordinating server builds and migrations.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) year’s work experience with server, storage, network, and core infrastructure security
- Data Centre / IT infrastructure migration experience (preferred);
- Project coordination experience;
- Technical troubleshooting;
- MCSE Certification;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- An Intermediate Level;
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of two (2) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of three (3) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of six (6) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.