Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Accountant for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly financial reports and supporting schedules;
- Providing analysis and commentary on actual expenses versus the budget and prior year;
- Preparing revenue schedule using percentage of completion;
- Preparing monthly accruals for approval;
- Assisting in preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and MD&A;
- Preparing research and position papers on complex accounting issues;
- Assisting in corporate tax filings as required;
- Accounting reconciliations at month end and year end;
- Supporting year end closure with auditors; and,
- Assisting in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- CPA, CA designation;
- Experience with public company reporting;
- Microsoft GP Dynamics and Management Reporter experience is an asset;
- Previous experience in a full-cycle accounting in a manufacturing environment;
- Competency with Excel, Word & Powerpoint;
- The ability to work with Project Management Team, Operations and other departments; and,
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.