Intermediate Full Stack Web Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Full Stack Web Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and evaluating the requirements of new and existing tools;
- Developing new web applications and mobile products and performing unit testing;
- Diagnosing, isolating, and de-bugging problems with existing applications;
- Maintaining and enhancing web applications by analyzing, designing, coding and testing applications to meet business and performance requirements;
- Using Visual Studio 2015 and Microsoft TFS to maintain source code and perform code review; and,
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities in existing applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in SQL (Microsoft SQL Server, Query, Stored procedures and SSIS Package and SSRS) and SQL server database administration (database backup, automatic jobs and data base replication);
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in ASP.Net web development using .net framework 4.0 and above, MVC 6, Web Forms and ORM (Entity Framework);
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in Object Oriented Programming using C#;
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in Front end development using HTML5, AngularJS, jQuery and Ajax;
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in responsive design using CSS and Bootstrap;
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in SOAP/REST web services using .net Web API and Web server IIS;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, graphs, Tables, functions VBA);
- Hands on software development, application, or IT infrastructure operational support experience;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Knowledge of SAS environment, TFS, Crystal Reports and Visual Basic (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism (English & French) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.