Corporate Technical Trainer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Corporate Technical Trainer. The main function of a trainer is to conduct training and development programs for employees. This person is responsible for collecting information, conducting research, and creating training materials and programs.
This is a three (3) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin February.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness;
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills;
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultation with managers;
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen;
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials;
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures;
- Design, plan, organize and direct orientation and training for employees or customers of industrial or commercial establishments;
- Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures;
- Select and assign instructors to conduct training;
- Set vision of training for the company; and,
- Develops holistic training materials for a department.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects;
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique;
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods;
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods;
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset;
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required; and,
- Ten plus (10+) years related experience required.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now to talk to a recruiter @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52933 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.