Application Security Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Security Specialist for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the IT application security testing program;
- Configuring, implementing, and maintaining security testing tools as well as the configuration of data sources for metric reporting/tracking;
- Performing security testing of applications, networks and infrastructures, including vulnerability assessments, and manual testing techniques;
- Collaborating with various Client’s internal stakeholders as well as external partners;
- Producing security assessment reports and distribute to IT Support teams (for remediation); and,
- Providing feedback on operational and procedural documentation as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 7 years professional work experience in information security;
- A security based professional qualification desirable (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OPST, CEH, GPEN);
- Experience with security testing tools and methodologies in conducting vulnerability and application security assessments;
- The ability to analyze IT solutions and technology infrastructure in order to identify and assess security vulnerabilities, threats, and risks;
- The ability to think analytically and synthesize technical information from various sources;
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate a high level of judgment and maturity; and
- Excellent skills of verbal and written communications, relationship-building, and influencing others.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.