Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Coordinator for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Program Coordinator
The successful candidate will:
- Regular status reporting;
- Regular budget tracking and reviews;
- Support Change request(s) process;
- Support Governance gating reviews;
- Work with support organizations to roll out new templates/processes;
- Ensure project team is trained on using new templates/processes;
- Provide feedback and recommendations back to program steering committee on new templates/processes;
- Develop program and project dashboards;
- Support development of reporting and metric measurement in support of continuous improvement processes;
- Establish continuous improvement processes;
- Support development of integrated project schedules with milestones from dependent projects;
- Support development of scenario based project schedules based on impact assessments;
- Provide status reports;
- Schedule and facilitate meetings where required;
- Coordinate logistics, take minutes, and follow up on action items for project team meetings;
- Coordinate logistics and take minutes for steering committee meetings;
- Manage project documentation repository, e.g. project folders and/or project SharePoint site;
- Provide delivery support to Program Manager and other staff as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Program Coordinator
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in IT and/or business administration;
- Eight plus (8+) years of project/program analyst experience in complex projects with direct support responsibilities to project/program manager(s);
- Experience working with ServiceNow Service Management is considered extremely valuable;
- Superior analytical skills including the ability to; comprehend, analyze and resolve complex issues and present information in concise meaningful ways;
- Demonstrated ability to use spreadsheet and word processing software at an advanced level, particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint products;
- Working knowledge of projects and various reporting/analytical tools;
- Demonstrated understanding of the Project Delivery Life Cycle;
- Experience working in a project environment involving multiple stakeholder(s);
- PMP and ITIL foundations or equivalent certification considered desirable;
- A team player, able to work effectively as part of a team;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Highly developed business writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to document work appropriately, including executive briefing notes;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise tact, good judgment and initiative;
- Mainstream project management software/tools experience preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.