Android Mobile Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Mobile Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years mobile application development experience;
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML);
- Experience of development using web technologies;
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns;
- Experience building web and native apps;
- Experience using social media APIs and using version control (e.g. SVN);
- Familiarity with xcode, Swift and Python
- Strong organizational skills;
- Mathematical aptitude;
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the technology world;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills; and,
- Experience in both iOS and Android development (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.