Customer Service Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Customer Service Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing direct technical support to end-users to troubleshoot problems in an efficient and effective manner;
- Logging all incoming calls in an Incident Management tool and resolve and / or escalate calls as required, managing the full life-cycle of all service requests;
- Ensuring that knowledge entries in the support knowledge-base are up to date and consistent in structure and quality;
- Providing ad hoc training to staff for operation of the POS system;
- Upgrading POS systems with new releases of software;
- Staging, configuring, and deploying POS hardware and peripherals to new sites and for end of life replacement;
- Supporting business projects or changes in business practices with remote configuration changes to POS systems;
- Performing security and access control activities such as PCI maintenance, active directory accounts, local user privileges, etc.; and,
- Researching and recovering transactions that did not process correctly or were disputed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) to five (5) years' experience providing direct technical support to end users via telephone or e-mail to troubleshoot problems in an efficient and effective manner;
- Experience logging incoming calls in an Incident Management tool and resolving and / or escalating calls as required;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Experience in effectively interacting and communicating with business end users;
- A proven track record of exemplary customer service with the ability to exercise good judgement, within established procedures and policies;
- Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail; and,
- Strong ability to work independently as well as contributing within a team environment.
The following skills are considered nice to have:
- Experience working with IS in an oil and gas domain;
- A College Diploma or University Degree in Business or Information Systems;
- Knowledge of POS environments;
- ITIL Foundations;
- Experience in prioritizing and allocating incidents and queue management; and,
- Experience in access control activities such as active directory accounts, local user privileges, etc.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.