Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Develop positive relationships with business and project stakeholders to enable successful project delivery;
- Support Program and Project Management with aspects of project delivery including planning, risk management, communication, reporting and stakeholder engagement and navigation within health organizations, and other stakeholders as required;
- Perform quality review/assurance on project deliverables, such as project plans and status reports, highlights and escalates project risks and issues;
- Conduct feasibility assessments, requirements gathering, gap analysis;
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools, particularly with regards to current and future state analysis, scope determination and training;
- Provide analytical support for business case development, funding asks;
- Produce presentation and training materials, status reports, etc. and other related administrative tasks as required;
- Works with multiple health organizations to identify/confirm current state and future state, and conduct a fit/gap assessment ensuring the future state operational processes;
- Collects status and communicates to Program, Project Managers, and stakeholders on a regular basis;
- Assist in transition from project implementation to operations including an integrated support and service model.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven experience leading business processes for large transformation projects in complex environments;
- Demonstrated C-level stakeholder engagement, multi-organization and multi-disciplinary team leadership skills;
- Excellent communication ability (written and oral);
- Experience with transformation, infrastructure and systems integration;
- Experience in ServiceNow CMDB configuration and Service Mapping considered a significant asset;
- Experience in healthcare implementations an asset;
- Change management/business transformation experience an asset;
- ITIL, PMP certification an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.