Senior Test Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Test Lead for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Test Lead
The successful candidate will:
- Escalate risks and issues with a clear mitigation plan to the stakeholders;
- Plan, lead and manage various testing types (manual, automation, performance) and delivers on time by working collaboratively with different cross functional teams and stakeholders;
- Facilitate test strategy/test plan, team meetings, retrospective, defect triage, go/no go meetings with key stakeholders. Lead and run the demos at the end of each program increment.
- Make timely, sound, and calculated decisions putting team/projects interests over self-interests and also consults and influences others.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Test Lead
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven track record in leading and managing testing for programs with complex enterprises systems including distributed systems, COTS, SAP, mainframe, enterprise data warehouse
- Experience in working with collaboratively cross functional agile teams to identify regression, automation and performance testing scope based on solutions delivered in each construction iteration;
- Experienced in leading security and usability testing for major projects;
- Have hands on experience in creating testing strategy for regression, test automation, performance, UAT, time based testing;
- Have planned and managed testing for large projects end to end from initial phase to implementation;
- Be experienced in setting up continuous integration in iterative agile based model
- Experience in setting up risk based regression testing approach;
- Be skilled communicator with ability to present complex concepts and ideas clearly and concisely at all levels in the organization, lead discussions, and influence business and technology decisions should have the experience to provide technical direction on automation, performance testing, troubleshooting etc.;
- Have experience in setting up innovative testing techniques for faster and effective testing coverage;
- Be able to clearly articulate testing approach, test coverage and regression testing approach during test planning phase;
- Be able to give clear instructions to the team on execution plan, test data, and timeline.
- Hands on experience in API testing with SOAP and REST based web services;
- Expertise in performance testing. Has experience in working on projects/programs with complex non-functional requirements;
- Expert understanding of agile and traditional quality metrics. Has the ability to define innovative metrics providing key insights into work progress and opportunities to management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.