Intermediate Automation Tester
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Automation Tester for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Automation Tester
The successful candidate will:
- Have understanding of the system functionality and derive automation scope based on inputs from application teams;
- Create automation scripts based on the framework defined from senior automation architects;
- Work closely with application technical teams to fix any issues identified during automation;
- Maintain the automation scripts on regular basis as the agile teams deploy changes;
- Setup automation through continuous integration approach to be run every time build is deployed in a test environment;
- Identify the test data needs and work with the test data management team collect/setup the data;
- Understand the interdependencies with various interface systems and ensure automation script cover the functionality as per the business process;
- Should have experience in working with agile teams that deliver work products in 2 to 4 weeks’ time frame;
- Should be able to work with cross functional teams to understand the scope of an application change and implemented the appropriate automation solution;
- Ability to create automated regression tests with business applications across different technologies (e.g. mainframe, web application, desktop application);
- Hands on experience on working with Selenium and UFT;
- Good programming background with Java and python will be a value add;
- Able to understand complex business requirements and define test approach for Complex Systems Changes;
- Quickly grasps the relevance of new information and emerging issues, listens to and take into consideration other perspectives both internally and externally;
- Uses lessons learned and best practices from past assignments in their current assignment;
- Understands the benefits of test automation and defines the scope based on repeatable key functional areas that can provide quick win for automation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.