Intermediate Manual Tester
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Manual Tester for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February, 2018.
Skills and Qualifications of an Intermediate Manual Tester
The qualified candidate must have:
- Should have experience in working with agile teams that deliver work products in 2 to 4 weeks’ time frame;
- Should be able to work with cross functional teams to understand the scope of an application change and define testing scope and coverage;
- Should have experience in creating end to end regression test cases/scenarios with business applications across different technologies (e.g. mainframe, web application, desktop application);
- Able to use their integrations testing skills to support testing by using test harness/stubs for testing;
- Able to setup processes to create reusable test data or use masked production data there by reduced effort spent on test data setup;
- Has the drive to learn new functional area or business application while supporting their day to day testing tasks in current portfolio;
- Ability to clearly communicate on business requirements, clarifications and defects through mail, Jira or stand-up meeting;
- Quickly grasps the relevance of new information and emerging issues, listens to and takes into consideration other perspectives both internally and externally;
- Good understanding of defect triage process and defect life cycle;
- Hands on experience in executing/supporting for large projects;
- Hands on experience with using API testing tools;
- Experience with test automation will be nice to have;
- Have at least one (1) year of experience with manual testing of Guidewire applications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.