Intermediate Performance Tester
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Performance Tester for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Performance Tester
The successful candidate will:
- Diagnose and engineer performance improvements into applications;
- Setting clear system and application performance objectives, predicting performance failures and isolating the root causes of failures;
- Analyze and trend performance and reliability of enterprise applications in production-like configuration and articulate test result impacts with stakeholders;
- Scripting, executing, and analyzing performance tests and solutions through business, functional and technical expertise;
- Coordinating all actions required to deploy an application performance test, including test environment configuration, test tool setup and configuration, and test data procurement;
- Should have experience in interacting with technical, infrastructure and business resources across different enterprise application teams to understand scope and estimate the work effort effectively;
- Ability to Understand complex architectures and derive key performance indicators for performance tests;
- Hands on working experience with HP performance centre. Knowledge of other performance tools is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.