Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for an twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Rapidly understand and document the needs of the business to be able to identify the key business drivers and requirements;
- Assess requirements, define, and plan the implementation of solutions;
- Conduct analysis, evaluate suitability and provide recommendations for solutions or improvements via training, business process changes, or system changes that balance benefits, costs and risks;
- Work with technical, business and project management resources to develop time estimates and assist with elements of project schedule;
- Assist in the implementation of software solutions, including performing gap fit analysis of a selected solution to Company business requirements.
Skills and Qualifications of a Business Systems Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analysis, or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Experience creating detailed project documentation and reporting;
- Experience in quality assurance and software testing;
- Experience working with a Requirements Management System would be an asset;
- Experience with a policing organization and police related applications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.