Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Develops positive relationships with business and project stakeholders to enable successful project delivery;
- Supports Project Management with aspects of project delivery including planning, risk and issue management, communications, reporting and stakeholder engagement;
- Performs quality review/assurance on project deliverables;
- Workshop facilitation;
- Develops workflow/process flow documentation;
- Other tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight (8+) years of business analyst/consulting experience;
- Experience in healthcare IT;
- Strong experience in service desk process flows with an aptitude to work with other healthcare IT teams to drive out integrated process flows for service tickets and service requests;
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement, multi-organization and multi-disciplinary team leadership skills;
- Excellent communication ability (written and oral);
- Experience implementing service desk systems would be beneficial;
- Experience with service desk workflows would be ideal;
- Having service desk work experience would be an asset;
- Knowledge of ServiceNow would be a strong asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.