Intermediate Civil Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking four (4) Intermediate Civil Engineers for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Engaging Engineering consultants to complete site audits, Engineering Structural Analysis and Engineering Drawings for Capital augmentation work;
- Reviewing and approving site audits, Structural Analysis and Engineering Drawings based on Client’s Planning, Radio Engineering, Microwave and Equipment Engineering requirements;
- Creating Engineering Work Orders for base station facilities, enclosures, power systems, environmental systems, antenna support systems and towers for capital build programs;
- Ensuring Base Station infrastructure safety and compliance to all applicable codes and standards and to Clients’ Health and Safety standards;
- Reviewing and updaing Real Estate Work Orders from Radio System Engineering and Microwave Engineering with Civil Engineering requirements and distribute to NI Real Estate Regionally;
- Support for Field Operations, Network Implementation, Radio Engineering, Transmission, and Equipment Engineering as needed for resolution of civil infrastructure issues;
- Enforcing Engineering Guidelines and Network Standards for Base Station facilities enclosures, power systems, environmental systems, antenna supporting structures and towers;
- Engineering support for 3rd party incoming co-locates on Client owned towers; and,
- Performing other duties as required consistent with the principle objectives of the position.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Civil Engineering or equivalent degree;
- Working knowledge of telecom and construction industry codes and standards, including relevant CSA standards and the Building Codes;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to manage working on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Familiarity with Office and CAD software;
- The ability to work in a team-based situation; and,
- Valid drivers license.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.