Intermediate Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generating and documenting internal business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, task and workflow analysis in moderate to highly complex environments;
- Refining requirements using critical evaluation techniques, systems knowledge and experience;
- Communicating with project managers, application developers subject matter experts, end users, and senior management;
- Preparing documentation on expected benefits, use cases, current / proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifics, risk integration, end-user adoption plans /guides and organization structures;
- Representing clients to identify potential solutions and help prioritize and select among options;
- Organizing assumptions and probing for refined data and provides analysis;
- Proposing system requirements to fulfill business user requirements;
- Providing testing input across functions; and,
- Developing and conducting small group training.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, business, or a related subject;
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in business analysis, requirements management and PeopleSoft HCM (Human Capital Management);
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM application version 9 or higher;
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal);
- Strong research and analysis skills;
- Experience implementing PeopleSoft HCM modules (core HR, Benefits) including requirements gathering (functional specifications), configuration design, configuration, and testing is preferred;
- The ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to manage competing priorities;
- The ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve processes;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across multiple levels within the organization;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team; and,
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.