Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on large and complex projects with a strong focus on technical project governance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years of experience working on large and complex projects with a strong focus on technical project governance;
- Five plus (5+) years of project management experience and experience organizing cross-functional teams;
- Successful track record of working on complex development programs to deliver compliant solutions;
- Proven ability to work on effective, matrixed, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders;
- Strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills; and,
- PMP certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.