Intermediate Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst for a ten (10) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathering requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers;
- Preparing cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation;
- Demonstrating an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supporting one or more highly complex business processes and,
- Working on multiple projects as a project team member.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred;
- 5-7 years’ experience required;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions;
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage;
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions;
- Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines and,
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.