Expert Digital Marketing Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Expert Digital Marketing Consultant for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Extracting, manipulating and analyzing data from a variety of sources to formulate insightful conclusions, provide strategic recommendations, and inform management actions, both as part of “business as usual” operations and in support of new initiatives;
- Providing relevant, credible and actionable analytics to inform business diagnosis;
- Understanding call centre data and how it is reflected in bank systems/ processes and people behavior;
- Developing predictive models;
- Presenting and communicate data analysis in a clear and compelling way to business audiences, at all levels with the relevant insights and,
- Designing and implement scenario models relevant to business groups.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A degree in Business or a similar discipline is required; prefer MBA;
- 3-5 years in a Call center environment;
- Process oriented and extremely analytical;
- Ability to translate data and information into a meaningful story;
- Highly developed and proven consulting, change management, project management and strategic thinking capability;
- Proven ability to implement strategic vision and,
- Sound business and technical acumen.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.