Bilingual Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Bilingual Senior Business Analyst for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and/or participating in grant and research proposal writing, presentation(s) and,
- Leading and/or participating in the development and presentation of business/value cases.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Health Sciences, Business Administration or similar disciplines is preferred but an equivalent of education and experience may be considered;
- A minimum of five years of business analyst experience including requirements, analysis and design activities;
- A minimum of 10 years of IM/IT experience10 years of IM/IT experience;
- Demonstrated experience with Health Projects;
- Demonstrated experience in interviewing large diversified groups of Subject Matter Experts towards common goals;
- Knowledge and experience in the use of information and communications technologies and,
- Knowledge and experience in strategic planning and change management.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.