AML Data Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an AML Data Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting name screening and adverse media adjudications with World Check and Bridger;
- Screening customer and role player names against designated Watch Lists to identify any potential sanctions or Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and,
- Conducting a full review of the files for a select segment of clients, ensuring that appropriate documentation is received and that each customer profile is update with applicable information timely fashion.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree required;
- 2- 3 years of working experience;
- Technically savvy and ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment;
- MS Suite - intermediate level;
- Problem solving (Working) and,
- Organizational Understanding (Working).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.