Junior Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Security Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provisioning remote access for all employee;
- Adding/removing access to employees for different programs within the company and,
- Answering level 2 help desk type calls.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education is needed;
- Attention to detail – MOST IMPORTANT;
- 0-2 years of working experience. (HM is flexible in the type of prior experience);
- Attitude is key for this role;
- Team Player;
- Ability to work independently and,
- Ability to work at a steady pace.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.