Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Analyst/Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Acting as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Leveraging industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution;
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and,
- Being flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required;
- ITIL Foundation certification or training;
- Service Now System Administrator certified or training;
- Service Now Scripting certification or training;
- 8-10 years’ experience required;
- Overall- 3-7 years of Servicenow development;
- 3Good Communication skills;
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end and,
- Hands on experience in working on integrations using REST and SOAP.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.