Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Junior UAT Tester - Digital Customer Experience
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior UAT Tester - Digital Customer Experience. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience in a call center environment;
- Strong attention to detail, organization, time management, and multitasking skills;
- Ability to define project scope and technical specifications;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects through effective prioritization;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint; and,
- Experience as a Business Analysis (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.