Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is an eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working as a liaison between the business community and technical community in the development of solutions that support the business;
- Eliciting, analyzing, communicating, validating and translating business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which solutions, including changes to business processes and information systems are developed;
- Actively participating in all phases of the project lifecycle;
- Working with the business to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to achieve goals; and,
- Assessing processes and information streams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Valid Enhanced Reliability government clearance;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Strong collaborative and relationship management skills, given the scope and high level of client interaction; and,
- Proficiency in the utilization of the appropriate tools, models and techniques as part of the requirements gathering process.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.