Senior Front End Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Front End Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin January, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Front End Developer
The successful candidate will:
- Responsible for designing, developing a new patient information system and database;
- Plan, design and develop high quality web applications;
- Design and develop key integrations between various clinic computer systems;
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews;
- Improve existing systems by analyzing areas of modification;
- Analyze and design databases with application areas;
- Create technical specifications and test plans;
- Be expected to provide their own hardware sufficient for systems development.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Front End Developer
The qualified candidate must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems and a minimum of four (4) years of recent, related experience in a software development role; or
- A Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems and a minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience in a software development role; or
- A Certificate in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems and a minimum of six (6) years of experience in a software development role;
- Ability to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical groups, both internally and externally;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Experience using Git;
- Object-Oriented Analysis Methods and Unified Modeling Language (UML);
- Proven architecture skills and understanding of design patterns;
- Experience working in an Agile and/or Scrum environment.
The consultant should have one or more of the following Front-end Developer skills:
- Building rich user interfaces using HTML and CSS;
- Consuming RESTful APIs and web services;
The consultant should have one or more of the following Back-end Developer skills:
- Developing web applications and web services / REST APIs using ASP.NET and C#;
- Designing SQL Server databases writing complex SQL queries;
- Implementing authentication and authorization in APIs/web services;
- Experience GraphQL preferred;
- Nice to have experience with Node.js; and/or;
- Business Intelligence Developer skills;
- Excellent report design and development skills using SSRS/PowerBI (preferred) or equivalent;
- Writing ETL processes using SSIS or similar tools;
- Designing SQL Server databases writing complex SQL querie;
- DBA skills;
- Experience with SSAS and/or MDX.
Nice to have skills:
- React.js, Redux;
- GraphQL, Apollo;
- Deploying to cloud services such as Azure or AWS;
- Knowledge of healthcare informatics system is preferred;
- Understanding of event-driven application architectures.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.