Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Analyst/Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining event sources within Service Now;
- Identifying and expanding processes for alert to incident creation;
- Creating custom rules to promote events to alerts and then alerts to incidents based on business need;
- Creating task templates based on alert types and assignment group requirements;
- Researching alert remediation processes and automate where applicable using workflow techniques and,
- Working with Service Now administrators to integrate with Service Mapping and Dashboards.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree or Post-Secondary education-
- Must have hands on experience in Developing and Programming in Service Now;
- Senior Developer- 7 + years;
- Prefers previous exp with large projects with service now;
- ITIL and ServiceNow would be great, FI/Banks and,
- Good communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.