Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Network Architect for an eleven (11) month contract scheduled to begin in immediately.
- Perform Network Integration and Deployment Responsibilities;
- Data Awareness and Monitoring;
- Network Security Implementation responsibilities and Network/Security and Data
- Solution Implementation and QA responsibilities
- Previous experience supporting large and complex networks
- Working in a team environment, provide analysis, adoption recommendations and options to support the ministry’s agenda for telecommunications access;
- Provide support to IT staff through assisted analysis, design, recommendations and transition plans development;
- Provides subject matter expertise, advice, consultancy and training in leading edge technologies such as SD-WAN, Wi-Fi networking, Next Generation Security and Data Awareness architecture;
- Provide hands on assistance with the implementation of these technologies;
- Create / update system documentation and technical specifications;
- Provide Insight into carriers data technologies;
- Provide insight into Telco’s distribution networks;
- Participate in evaluating requirements, review readiness and provide options recommendations;
- Participate in reviewing security architecture proposals and provide recommendations for improved protect from external and internal threats, attack surface, and vectors;
- Provide advice and guidance network matters including but not limited to security;
- Assist in administering and providing demos on broadband technologies to various stakeholders; and,
- Evaluate emerging and leading edge broadband technologies and solutions.
- University or College degree with related experience;
- Expert knowledge of telecommunication principles and networking;
- Expert Knowledge of Network Performance Management and tools;
- Expert knowledge of Network Traffic Analysis;
- Expert knowledge Network Security and Data Awareness Monitoring tools and technologies;
- Expert on data communication - WAN technologies, LAN, wireless, internet service, etc.
- Knowledge of SDN, SD-WAN, MPLS, VPLS networks;
- Knowledge of switching architecture and protocols (Layer3, Layer2, VLANs, Trucking, Spanning Tree) for High Availability infrastructures;
- Knowledge of Network Authentication with Traffic management and Prioritization (QOS);
- Experience in LAN and WAN access implementations (LANX, T1, Gig-E, Frame- relay, MPLS;
- Strong knowledge of data communications technologies and equipment’s (Routers, Switches, Wi-Fi, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with Security Framework, policies and standards;
- Technical analysis and troubleshooting skills and the ability to review / manage networking and telecommunication topologies and architectures;
- Experience with Anti-spam, Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware and Anti- Ransom Ware Management systems;
- Knowledge and Experience of SIEM tools;
- Knowledge and Experience in Threat Analytics;
- Previous experience in network forensic analysis, Audit & Compliance activities, and ISO27001
- Exposure to IoT Security issues and data capturing mechanisms;
- Design and Build of a Data Network Data Monitoring and Management System;
- Knowledge of HPOpenView / SolarWind /PRTG;
- Demonstrated experience with Network Data Traffic awareness, including enterprise tools;
- Technical Expertise on Network Data Traffic analysis and tools (SolarWinds, Wireshark, Net Analyzers etc.); and,
- Expert knowledge of data logging mechanisms and technologies Including Syslog, IPFix, NetFlow.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52529 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.