Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Recruiter for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sourcing for IT and Network/ Engineering perm roles;
- Sourcing, assessing & interviewing qualified candidates utilizing various recruiting tools and techniques;
- Timely and completing communication with candidates and hiring managers while maintaining a professional image and demeanor;
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of all documentation, transaction processing and system updates as they pertain to recruiting activities; and,
- Upgrading of your knowledge base as it pertains to your professional development.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience within a corporate environment, telecommunications industry preferred;
- University degree;
- Proven ability to build and maintain business relationships;
- Strong business acumen;
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements;
- Proven strong time management, planning and priority management skills;
- High integrity and ethical standards;
- Strong work and professional ethic;
- Strong computer skills which includes the ability to work well with various computer systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access); and,
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.