Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Data Analyst for a three (3) month contract scheduled to begin in immediately.
The skillsets we are looking for are:
- University or College degree with related experience;
- Intermediate level experience with SQL (3 to 5 years); must be comfortable analyzing raw data and creating database objects (tables, views, functions);
- Ability to build complex queries involving multiple joins, grouping, pivoting based on high level business requirements (as opposed to detail specifications);
- Intermediate with SQL Server Integration Services; experience developing control and data flows to move data to/from both database and files;
- Practical experience designing database objects and workflows to capture/apply changes or synchronize data between two operational systems;
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to managing multiple simultaneous tasks;
- Experience with Kingswaysoft SSIS toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the ability to analyses query and report on dynamics data structures;
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation server and understanding of Agile development/release methods; and,
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI or Entrinsik Informer reporting tools.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52527 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.