Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST for a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin in immediately.
- Document and review organizational business and functional requirements;
- Perform business analysis of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows;
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as database content, structure, application subsystems;
- Establish acceptance test criteria with client;
- Analyze project service delivery and recommend opportunities for optimization;
- Conduct stakeholder and management engagement and presentation sessions;
- Identify organizational and/or project business opportunities for improvement and streamlining of business processes;
- Identify and evaluate critical success parameters, factors and performance measurements;
- Assist stakeholders in development and implementation of business improvement processes and programs;
- Develop stakeholder and management briefing and communication materials;
- Analysis and development of business success "critical success factors";
- Participate in change impact analysis, cost analysis and change management activities;
- Create presentations and present to various stakeholders, and facilitate meetings and discussions;
- Assist with other related project activities;
- Requirements documents;
- Options analysis;
- Cost analysis; and,
- Change and impact analysis documents.
- University or College degree with related experience;
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience performing business analysis activities and producing deliverables such as the ones identified above;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; and,
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52526 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.