Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, managing and delivering distinct projects through all specific phases, in alignment with business and/or enterprise strategies and,
- Providing leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7+ years of project management, should come from large environment;
- Experience with Datacentre relocation, networking, wiring, alignment of desks and space;
- Excellent skills with project milestones, project financials, project charters, produce quarterly reports for Stakeholders;
- Exp with Vendor management and disaster recovery;
- MS projects and Clarity;
- PMP Certified is an asset;
- Banking and financial experience is an asset;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical subject is an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.