Technical Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a ten (10) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership for the provision of technical expertise in development and support of activities, processes, procedures and tools for protecting information security with a focus on application security;
- Planning, coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments;
- Designing and applying new methods and procedures;
- Solving business problems by providing detailed technical advice and,
- Coordinating, leading and monitoring technical systems inquiries.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of technical application support on SQL (ability to run SQL schedule);
- 5 years of Production support, documentation and ticketing process;
- Experience with SQL 2008 Server;
- Well versed in using SSIS, SSAS modules (monitoring them);
- Experience with remediation, incident and ticketing and,
- Banking and financial.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.