Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising complex IT assignments;
- Coordinating systems development for major applications, defining project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming;
- Developing, planning, analyzing, evaluating and assigning priorities to deliverables and requirements and,
- Defining project phases and set deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills;
- PMP designation;
- Project experience 8 years;
- PMLC 8 years;
- Documentation 8 years;
- Tracking of project financials 8 years;
- MS Project 8 years and,
- Excel, Word, Powerpoint 8 years.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.