Senior Application Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Full Stack .Net Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on all aspects of software from front-end to the database;
- Working with the team, ensuring that the resulting software developed meets the needs of project stakeholders; and,
- Participating in design sessions, iteration planning meetings, daily standups, and technical review meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong knowledge of C#;
- Strong experience using front-end frameworks such as Angular or React;
- Solid Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Domain Driven Design (DDD) skills;
- The ability to write clean, well factored code based on S.O.L.I.D. principles;
- Demonstrated leadership in improving technical quality within the team;
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development);
- Experience implementing multiple projects using Agile practices and concepts;
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders on business requirements;
- The ability to be a team player on a team of other senior developers, taking ownership of areas/technologies that compliment your strengths and desires;
- Experience implementing Microservices with REST is nice to have;
- Experience with event driven architectures using NServiceBus is nice to have;
- Experience with ORM tools – NHibernate or Entity Framework is nice to have;
- Experience with Before Flow processes on gas pipelines is nice to have;
- Experience with Web application security using JWT is an asset;
- DevOps using Powershell, TeamCity and Octopus is an asset;
- Database query tuning and indexing is an asset; and,
- Async programming is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.