Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs;
- Being familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Performing a variety of complicated tasks;
- Leading and direct the work of others and,
- Reporting directly to a project lead or manager.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Java Development;
- XML/ XSLT;
- Database - DB2;
- Reporting, documenting, testing and troubleshooting and,
- Banking and Financial experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.