Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Analyst/Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- System analysis, workday estimate, coding, user acceptance testing, and pre and post implementation support;
- Generating/adhering to departmental development standards, following departmental system security and change control procedures, provide coaching and guidance to junior staff in the department, and meeting project target dates and,
- Sharing pager responsibility with peers.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 7-10 years of overall experience;
- 5 years’ experience developing in a Unix Environment (preferably Solaris);
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS (ORACLE/Sybase) including performance tuning on SQL code. Working knowledge of UNIX scripting, Perl, ant;
- Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA, SVN, JIRA, Git, Maven and other continuous integration tools is an asset and,
- WallStreet Systems skills is an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.