Application Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Support Analyst for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert/Mentor and holds overall accountability for business requirement review and the technical delivery and implementation of projects involving integration;
- Feeding into the technology and infrastructure roadmaps;
- Proactively partnering with business line representatives to drive improved technology solutions that support business strategy;
- Working together with Solutions Architect to implement bank standards and,
- Proactively design, cost, business case and strategize solutions to propose to the department and business line management.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or technical equivalent;
- Expert skills and working knowledge in Avaya and Dialer systems and Architecture;
- 10+ years of advanced technical working experience with technologies;
- Strong experience/knowledge of Collection process and systems;
- Expert knowledge of Dialer best practices;
- Strong Project Management & Business Analysis experience and,
- Excellent communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills are essential.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.