Digital Marketing Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning Support, Campaign Coordination and Delivery of Acquisition, Member Benefits, PR and Brand Campaigns;
- Project managing various aspects of digital creative (copy, design, UX), web development and internal clients;
- Ensuring all digital campaigns are tested in a conclusive manner, meet business and end-to-end user experience standards before moving to production;
- Ownership over the quality of digital Acquisition campaigns and Member Benefits, measuring performance and optimizing to maximize online redemption, improve content and overall experience and,
- Providing online expertise to cross-functional teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in digital marketing or coordinating web projects;
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities;
- Comfortable presenting work, ability to stand up for your own ideas and flexibility to accept feedback;
- Experience dealing with multiple business units including Sales, Events & Partnerships, Brand, PR, Legal (business affairs);
- Digital marketing communications development and implementation; including usability best practices, web and mobile standards, social media tools and email;
- SEM/SEO and conversion optimization;
- Understanding of online consumer behavior and,
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.