Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Network/Operations Technician with proven skills and experience. This is a six (6) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Knowledge with the testing process and applying software test methodologies;
- Experience with writing and executing test cases;
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Ability to generate summary and detailed test progress reports;
- Ability to quickly ramp up understanding of underlying technologies and infrastructure; and,
- Ability to work independently with the client on site.
- Image Engineering (Win 10);
- Platform Delivery (ZTI, LTI, Task Sequences);
- Application Services (testing, packaging, sequencing);
- Configuration Manager 2016 CB;
- Business Analysis type experience/skills;
- Experience in deploying hardware and software;
- Experience with network support & installation;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting POS systems;
- Possess Secret Security Clearance.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now to talk to a recruiter @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52499 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.