Front-End (Angular) Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Front-End (Angular) Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coding, testing and implementing front-end solutions using an Angular 2 stack to meet business requirements;
- Gathering project requirements, handle priorities and produce delivery estimates;
- Planning and allocating work to meet project deadlines and,
- Helping maintain code quality and best practices across the Front-End team.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Intermediate understanding of responsive/mobile-first design, web standards, UI/UX best practices;
- Major must have: Experience working with Angular 2 applications (other single page framework experience also an asset);
- Understanding of CSS architecture and methodology such as SMACSS, BEM, OOCSS;
- Understanding of Accessibility best practices, standards and testing on different devices;
- Intermediate level experience of CSS pre-processor (e.g. Sass, Less);
- Some experience with client-side templating (e.g. Mustache, Handlebars, Jade) and,
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git, SVN).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.