Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Database Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Vetting new DB server builds and review project docs to ensure design specifications meet the application needs;
- Creating new databases;
- Updating to database schema (create, alter, or drop objects);
- Applying database permissions (add, modify or delete logins, grant/revoke permissions to DB objects);
- Deploying code (stored procedures, SSIS packages, SQL scripts);
- Tuning and optimization of database settings and,
- Setting up DB traces for PCOE testing to capture various performance metrics.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Oracle DBA - 5 years;
- Oracle 10G, 11G & 12 C - 1 year;
- Familiarity with SQL DTS and SSIS packages - 3 years;
- Oracle Rac - 2 years;
- Prior experience in Oracle RMN - 2 years;
- SSIS packages - 3 years and,
- SQL Script - 3 years.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.