Intermediate Technical Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Project Manager. This is a 6 month, contract position scheduled to start in January 2018 (start date is flexible) with a strong possibility of extension.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting;
- Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, ...etc.);
- Maintain the Project Management Office Library with lessons learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives;
- Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous improvement process;
- Work in security related projects.
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions;
- Experience in managing multiple projects at a time;
- Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project;
- Knowledge of proven industry best practices and standards;
- Project Management designation an asset but not required.