Quality Assurance Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an experienced Quality Assurance Lead with proven skills and experience.
This is a six (6) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leads development of test plans, test scripts and test data;
- Participates in functional and technical design reviews, performs integration/functional and system testing, and verifies test results;
- Identifies and documents software defects;
- Participates with other project resources to resolve defects;
- Develops quality assurance policies, procedures, metrics, forms and tools;
- Confirms that the quality assurance process is being adhered to; and,
- Makes recommendations for improvement.
- Graduate of a post-secondary with related work experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now to talk to a recruiter @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52494 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.