Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for an eighteen (18) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments;
- Designing and applying new methods and procedures;
- Coordinating systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming;
- Developing, planning, analyzing, evaluating and assigning priorities to deliverables and requirements;
- Defining project phases, set deadlines and manage staff and,
- Developing project plans with milestones.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong communications skills – Executive level;
- Vendor Management experience 10 years;
- Project Management experience 10 years;
- Broad technical experience including application deployment, infrastructure, security & network 10 years;
- Leadership experience (Multiple sponsors) 10 years;
- Strategic thinking & proactive planning 10 years and,
- DevOps background 8 years.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.