Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
This is a twelve (12) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin in January.
Do you have?
- University degree in computer science or the approved equivalent combination of education and/or experience;
- Knowledge of various front end concepts such as AJAX, native data structures (JSON and XML), the DOM and other techniques;
- The ability to work effectively with UX and back end tracks; and,
- Ensure excellent consistency of module look, feel and UI interactions.
Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of browser API's without library extraction;
- Understand the differences between desktop and mobile browsers;
- Experience with GIT - source control repositories; and,
- Familiar with object-oriented design principles and CSS methodologies.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now to talk to a recruiter @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52483 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.